[DeTomaso] Distributor gear

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Oct 24 16:40:24 EDT 2009

Dear Dan,

          My head is spinning with all the incompatibilities of various and sundry combinations of roller camshafts and distributor gears and metallurgy.

           Assuming that you're building a new engine and can easily choose your distributor and distributor gear and roller camshaft, then what is the most compatible combination of parts with what is available on the market now?

            How much longer on the Great Dyno Project?   I would like to have the results as a reference when the serious engine planning begins.

                  Warmest regards, Chuck Engles