[DeTomaso] 2009 TPR Awards - Gary Hall Memorial Award

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Oct 24 15:49:05 EDT 2009

To All,
To see on the TPR website & the DeTomaso mailing list that I had been chosen as the recipient for this award this year was a totally unexpected suprise - to say the least! An e-mail from a fellow ORR'er yesterday congratulating me was what I thought was a hoax - until I checked it out. I'm not sure who was behind this choice but I can certainly say that I am HUMBLED by their decision & will certainly try to continue to achieve the accomplishments that it was originally created for. Luckily, I was able to meet & talk at length with Gary Hall several years ago at a Texas Motor Speedway track event that I had the privilege of attending with a large group of Texas Pantera owners. He was one of the the most friendly & knowledgable Pantera lovers you would ever want to meet & his passing left a big hole in the Pantera community as a whole. I'm just happy I got to converse with him when he was still alive & having fun racing. He certainly will never be forgotten by this Pantera nut! THANK YOU for this honor.

Surprised & Humbled

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld