[DeTomaso] NPC I got jacked!

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 14:58:17 EDT 2009

I woke up this morning and looked to find my Lincoln T/C was missing. I live at my shop behind an electric gate. The thief slipped it by the fence and went south. I just got back from putting a tag on my caddy Allate' ... Another Italian hybird..  Good think I did not wake up because I sleep with my .38 4" barrel 6 shot revolver that hits the mark.  I keep conprehensive on all cars, let's see what Allstate does about a 200,000 mile 92.  Lock your doors friends. At least it was not 1362.  Bill