[DeTomaso] Distributor gear

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Oct 23 03:04:48 EDT 2009

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but what about the steel gears from
Mallory?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MAA-29420/

Are they usable with steel roller cams? Dan?

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21