[DeTomaso] MSD distributor

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Oct 23 02:24:14 EDT 2009

Boyd
I experimented some with that combination and ended up with
-1 heavy silver + 1 light silver advance spring
- blue bushing
- 16 degrees initial timing

That combination gives 37 degrees total at 3300 rpm.
On 10.8 compression in 4V closed heads and 94 octane it's nice.
Don't let it lean out though.
dave