[DeTomaso] Lancaster / Willow Springs Raceway

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 23 01:51:11 EDT 2009

I only caught the tail end of this post, but I may have The Beast at Willow Springs (Lancaster) this Sunday, with the Cobra Club.
I'll be taking the Porsche Owner's Club racing school this Saturday to get my race license, then I'd like to hit Willow Springs to get some practice before Jim Saxton's Willow Springs event next weekend.
I ran at Buttonwillow last weekend and had some fun, but encountered problems apparently due to my new brake pads being too thick. I've ground them down a little and am converting to Motul synthetic brake fluid, so all should be well.

Dan Courtney

Thanks for the input Mike.  I know the flight surgeon at China Lake
has Pantera and there were a couple in Lancaster/Palmdale region
back in '97 when I lived there but I've lost touch with the owners.
Looks like I'll be on my own this weekend.

Dan Jones

.