[DeTomaso] backup light switch

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Fri Oct 23 01:18:25 EDT 2009

Hi Bill
My switch body is broken and there is a little broken plastic piece inside
I'd have to try to bond together.
If I can find an original one, I'm willing to pay the price for it.
I don't really want to buy an "imitation" switch and think I'm getting the
real thing. - unless I hear that it works / fits as well as the
original....from someone who has used one already.
Thanks
Barry