[DeTomaso] Before Paint - Frame & Body Stress cracks

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 12:55:02 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/21/2009 10:28:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rimov at charter.net writes:

inner front fender rocker panel, radiator mounts, reboxed motor  mounts,
transaxle sub frame and front and rear sway bar mounts as well as the  shock
mounts.

Paul,

I missed these and Dennis Q didn't  mention the front A arms as Mike noted.
I also missed the seams on  the cowl by the air intake vents. I did do the
seam that runs vertically down  the front of the rear inner fender panels
inside the engine compartment. I  agree that the look of the welded and
smoothed body panels is much better and  it's gotta be a whole lot stronger.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 10/21/2009 10:28:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,