[DeTomaso] Willow Springs Open Track Days

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:51:06 EDT 2009

Team Pantera of Orange County (TPOC) invites all DeTomaso enthusiasts to join us and the Ferrari clubs for a fun filled weekend in Rosamond California on Halloween.  The track is located just north of Lancaster and is the fastest in the west.  All makes and models are eligible.  It is an opportunity to really exercise your car at very high speed through all 9 turns with exciting elevation changes.  Instructors are offered at no additional cost to help you extract the most from your car.

It is a very friendly environment with safety being foremost in everyone’s mind.

You should know that costumes are not required nor are they suggested.

This is the same event that saw Larry Stock run the sole Pantera in a valiant effort to overcome the professional racing teams.  Never-the-less his showing proved that Dallara did a fantastic job over thirty-nine years ago.  Larry’s improvements to his car show that we may remain competitive should we choose to.

Four run groups allow you to select the one appropriate to your skill level.  Novice class is for me when my car is functional, but the other three are tailored to your comfort level.  The red group has the most speedy action and is the highlight of the Saturday noon race.

$245 gives you two days of track time and more fun than…

Call Jim (or Cherie) Saxton’s West Coast Racing, sponsors of this fundraiser for TPOC, at 626 285-2024.

See you there!

Rod Kunishige