[DeTomaso] lancaster

Tom Baranek-Home tbaranek at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 09:00:59 EDT 2009

Dan,
I'm a Pantera owning, Navy Reservist who has been traveling out to China
Lake in my last Reserve billet once or twice a year.
Depending on his vintage (I'm 50 and have been off Active Duty for 15
years), ask your Flight Surgeon buddy if he knows any Tomcat guys...
My Bother Dave Baranek and I (Tom Baranek) were both RIOs flying Tomcats
active in the 80s and 90s.

There was another Pantera at Miramar in the 80s...I think it was Stormin'
Norm Walker.
Biff