[DeTomaso] lancaster

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 14:19:59 EDT 2009

Dan,

I missed your post and responses earlier and not sure what day(s) you will be in area but here's some idea's if you don't have plans already for this weekend.

The Cobra Club has the 2.5 mile track scheduled this weekend. POCA/Jim & Sherie have it next weekend.

It's long trek for donuts and coffee at 7AM but there is Donut Derelicts Saturday morning....then Dick Drenske and I are pulling the engine/ZF/interior/etc out of my Pantera in Huntington Beach to get ready for paint shop. If you have the time or get bored in Lancaster ;-]> give me a call (714-326-7700).

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com