[DeTomaso] Will's next car...was eBay scam

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 19 21:48:16 EDT 2009

It's sad that you work like an animal, prosper and can only enjoy things in
private or else...... It's sad but true.
My ex-business partner had an old 5 series BMW that was over 10 years old
with 200,000 kms on the odometer. It was in really good shape and had M
series wheels but was worth about $10k at the time. I couldn't count the
times that people (customers) made comments about how we must have been
making "too much money". I'm an electrical contractor and  my GMC Express
service  van was worth 3 times the BMW. Nobody looks at that though, just
the labels.
Will