[DeTomaso] Information on Pantera 1585

Erik L erik at unicall.no
Mon Oct 19 18:50:46 EDT 2009

I´m impressed :-)

5 minutes after asking, the answers start to come....

Thanks, we´ll do as you say, and yes the car came from Egil- we´ll pick it
up later to day....( 9 hours and 40 minutes, but who are *counting*...

And as said, the car seem a litle bit slow- they claimed it was 425hp in it,
but thats cant be true..! We got som other cars( like Corvett C3 427/435,
Aston Martin Virage, several Jaguars ink XJRS, Jensen Interceptor +++) and
the Pantera feels more like it got 300 HP than 400, so what you are saing
seem correct!, but the winter are long, so it´s easy to do something about
it :-)

Just keep up the good work, and if anyone got something moore, just throw it
in :-)

Erik