[DeTomaso] Information on Pantera 1585

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:22:15 EDT 2009

Would anyone like to chime in before I do?

Chuck
(The Registry Guy)

Hello, my brother bought an Pantera with vin 1585 yesterday....,

It´s an great looking car, but we are a little short on history on it..

It´s an 1971 model, witch was bought from Hall Pantera last year(and shipt
to Norway), The only thing we know are that one of the former owners was
someone called Joe Loe Bue ??, and that the car was rebuild in the
early/middel of the 90´s to gr 4 in steel, and should have won 26 !!
trophies from/in BG Peso - but since we live on the other side of big
sea..., we dont have an clue about what this is....

Can anyone point us in any direction ?, or help us with some information
around this ?

With the best regards....

Erik

Norway