[DeTomaso] POCA Newsletter

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Oct 19 14:40:48 EDT 2009

So true.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]
On Behalf Of John Taphorn
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:10 AM
To: jdeRyke at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] POCA Newsletter

Jack

I received my newsletter late last week and would like to thank you for
another well done issue.  There is so much content that you personally
have authored the last several issues.

Obviously, the articles display the breadth of your knowledge; but, they
also represent a substantial quantity of time that you have committed to
your role as Newsletter Editor.  I am continually impressed that each
month you find the creativity to discover another topic to write about.
I would have been out of gas years ago.

Thank you for your effort and contribution to the Club.

JT