[DeTomaso] Fw: Ebay Pantera: Is this legit?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:14:25 EDT 2009

Well why don't you ask him for a photo of the car, and so you know it is valid,
have him provide a photo that is not one of the ones at VIPClassics.com

I'd suggest a shot of the driver's door VIN plate.

Roy at VIPClassics provided me info that matched details I had on the car,
which I had not placed in the Registry, so I know Roy has this car.

Chuck