[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 63, Issue 18- Springs

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 12:09:27 EDT 2009

I have as Garth stated 550/750 springs
on my car.. the ride is better than my other cars.
After looking at pictures of my car on the track this year
I am thinking of going up 200 at each end just
for next years event... The Fernly track is a more demanding
track so a spring change might be something to play with

 I talked to a couple of my buddies that were autocrossing at
the nationals and they took 1st and 4th in the C Prepared class
they made 6 different spring changes to get those results

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera