[DeTomaso] Will's next car...was eBay scam

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:09:01 EDT 2009

Remember , there will always be people who identify other people by their
possessions. Anyone worth knowing knows that it is the person and his ideas
that is important not his possessions. You will be identified as the
interesting intelligent guy that happens to own a corvette. Anyone that
places your owning a corvette a part of the description of who you are as a
man before they list or think of your qualities as a person is not worth
worrying about. And think how much good you could do for the image of
Corvette owners everywhere. The three types of people , People who talk
about ideas (rated #1) people who talk    about other people (rated # 2)
people who talk about " things" rated # 3. ( truthfully as far as I am
concerned no 's 2 &3 are interchangeable) " To thine own self be true" if
you want a corvette  , get a corvette set a precedent and I'm sure you will
find many other corvette owners just like you who have kept a low profile
because of the actions of a few jerks.
Boyd