[DeTomaso] Will's next car...was eBay scam

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:22:14 EDT 2009

Will Kooiman wrote:

   I would love  to buy a late model Corvette. They're magnificent cars, and at a great  price.

However, there were several people in my home town with Corvettes,  and they were

complete @ssholes. I'm tempted to buy a C5 Z06, but I can't  stop thinking about the jerks.

Hey Will...maybe it was just your home town and everyone was an a$$h01E  :)

      Don't worry about those guys.  I've been in the Mustang club for over 30 years, president 6 times,

and had just about every kind of Mustang I ever wanted.  Today I can say that it is the Mustang

community who is the most self-centered and close minded people I meet at events.  The Corvette

group I'm with now are much more friendly and outgoing.  So, don't deprive yourself.  If you need a

cool Corvette owner image, just think of me.  :)

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa ...The new Mustangs are Ricers with V8s.