[DeTomaso] Ebay Pantera: Is A SCAM!!!!

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 12:56:16 EDT 2009

Michael,

I'm a bit concerned seller might catch on, void our bids, and manage
to get a dumb-ass bidder's bid to actually win the auction.

I use a snipe service for eBay that only costs me 25¢ per win. That's
right, 25¢ (twenty-five cents) is the TOTAL charge - there is NO % of
winning bid charge. Called Bidnip - http://www.bidnip.com/

I'm going to snipe this auction so I get the (hopefully) final bid in
with just 4 seconds till auction's close.

Anyone else with a cheap snipe service is hereby invited to try and
top my snipe offer.  :-)

Larry