[DeTomaso] Some really ugly photos

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 09:44:02 EDT 2009

I've seen all the pictures of the rusted out Panteras.-I've read all the emails about the rusted out Pantera nightmares.-I've spent (and am spending) money on rust repair on my own Pantera.-I've seen the slippery slope picture, and Butch & Sundance at the abyss.
-My question is, is this problem Pantera-specific?  Or do the other car-brand forums have similar tales of woe?  And, what is the real reason for the Pantera problem?  (Design? Too-thin metal? What?)
Thanks, Bill (yep, my car's being re-built also) Lewis