[DeTomaso] POCA Newsletter

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Oct 18 09:10:00 EDT 2009

Jack

I received my newsletter late last week and would like to thank you for another well done issue.  There is so much content that you personally have authored the last several issues.

Obviously, the articles display the breadth of your knowledge; but, they also represent a substantial quantity of time that you have committed to your role as Newsletter Editor.  I am continually impressed that each month you find the creativity to discover another topic to write about.  I would have been out of gas years ago.

Thank you for your effort and contribution to the Club.

JT