[DeTomaso] Pictures from the 2009 SORC Race

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Oct 17 17:42:26 EDT 2009

Thought I'd post the link below for any of you interested in the SORC Race this year. These were taken
by several professional photographers that attend the event each year & then offer them to the
participants. The pixs are listed by car number. I was running # 442 & Frank (Godfather) was running his
car #62. Unfortunately, Frank had not completed the total restoration of his Pantera yet so you'll see his
"Fake" Pantera he was forced to race which was a lot better than him not racing at all. :o)) His mean
machine will be complete & racing in 2010 for SURE !

http://www.shutterfly.com/pro/SORC/2009

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld    #5042