[DeTomaso] 2010 Open Road Race season

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Oct 17 01:07:08 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I know it's not the end of 2009 yet, but what better time to review the
list of Open Road Races coming up in 2010?  Look at them now and start
making plans, checking out the Pantera and putting parts on the
Christmas Wish List.  Next year we have the following events to look
forward to:

Nevada Open Road Challenge
Big Bend Open Road Race
Bonneville 100  (resurrected for 2010)
Sandhills Open Road Challenge
Mojave 1 mile shootout  (resurrected for 2010)
Silver State Classic Challenge
Virginia City Hillclimb.

That's seven events so far on the docket.  Surely you can make just
ONE.  And to assist you in that effort, Team Pantera Racing has
identified talented ORR Veterans to cover each event.  All you have to
do is go to http://www.teampanteraracing.com and click on the Contact
menu item in the left column.  Enter your contact info, select a race
you are interested in, and an email goes shooting off to that particular
Team Captain.

We want to make 2010 a banner year for Pantera participation in Open
Road Racing.  YOU can help make that difference and Team Pantera Racing
is there to help.  Just make contact.

Get off the porch slackers* and get ready!

Asa Jay
* The term "slackers" used under duress and with the explicit permission
of Mad Dog Antenucci.  No warranty express or implied, your mileage may
vary, batteries not included.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA