[DeTomaso] Passing emissions - or anyone got a carb for me?

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 19:55:55 EDT 2009

When Michigan had an emission law we used to find a test station close to the freeway. Then we would drive the car about five miles in third gear (with a 4 speed). Approaching the test station on the freeway we would turn the engine off and coast off the freeway into the driveway of the test station.
We always passed. Once the technician thought his equipment was broken and said we had the cleanest car he had ever seen.
--
All the best, Dick Ruzzin.