[DeTomaso] Some really ugly photos

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Oct 16 17:30:35 EDT 2009

That black undercoating is the absolute worst thing ever invented. It turns
metal into pie crust.
Whether you drive your car or not, remove the factory tar coating crap,
apply a current rustproofing topcoat and OIL your cats every year. Not just
the surface, but inside the metal where there is no rust protection.
Will (hoping there will be some Pantera's left for our grandkids)