[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 63, Issue 14- Define Hi Maintenance

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 23:35:13 EDT 2009

My buddy redefined high maintenance for me
We did several trips with him a few years back
and got to know his wife... she really did not take
to a lot of people...so I guess we were lucky
She grew up in Beverly Hills and would fly down from
Norcal to get her hair done there for many years
My wife and  my Architect's wife went shopping in Sf
one Christmas season for the weekend with her.. The boys went up one
night to have dinner and my buddies wife made sure all the
girls had new outfits at $1,000 each

Well things finally went bad and my buddy finally had
to settle things with her... he did this without a lawyer
when she was in a good mood... saved tons on lawyer's fees
and feels he did well

Settlement... the parts I know:
She got the house in Mailbu
She got the house in Beverly Hills
and she gets $30k a month

Funny thing is he is dating a gal now
that gets $25k from her ex... so he is amost
breaking even... sort of...

I call this a new def for high mantenence
Kinda like you guys building those beautiful cars... settting the bar real
High

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera