[DeTomaso] Passing emissions - or anyone got a carb for me?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 14 22:42:02 EDT 2009

Dave,

Sounds like you are really close, have you:

- Changed oil to make sure it's fresh for the test
- Changed the air filter to make sure the best air gets in and enough of it
- Run the snot out of the car right before testing (do -not- wait in
line idling for more than a few minutes)

These three items (and possibly others I forget) can have a huge impact
on passing.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie