[DeTomaso] Possible steal of a deal?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:18:20 EDT 2009

(My wife just got back from the mall and bought me a really cool T-shirt from Hollister
that has a So Cal "painted" on the front of it - thought you So Cal and No Cal dudes would
enjoy that.  Or maybe there is a competition between the two that the rest of America
doesn't know about?)

Bill,

Yes there is an 'issue'.  Abercrombie & Fitch the store that gets into trouble a lot for
offensive shirts, has come out with a line of clothing labeled "Hollister".

Then they went to the clothing stores in the city of Hollister that have been selling
Hollister logo clothing for like 50 years (or when ever James Dean, or was it Marlon
Brando ??? started the motorcycle ride there. ) Anyway...

I hope A&F has their lawyers beaten with the judges gavel, and then tossed into the
Hollister Hooskow (sp).

Chuck