[DeTomaso] Fiberglass or carbon race Pantera roof ?

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Oct 14 14:21:48 EDT 2009

If you thinking of replacing the steel roof of an original car with
carbon
fibre, there is a problem with glueing it in a good way. The roof is a
single
layer only sheet metal, I put in doubt that you will save any weight
worth
the trouble. The thing that speaks for it is the very high location.
Myself I should put more effort in making a light rear hood, like a
nicely carbon fibre pattern without any paint whatsoever.
Goran