[DeTomaso] ONE MILE SHOOT-OUT + Bonneville 100 for 2010

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 11:53:34 EDT 2009

AJ-All,

Don't forget the 'NEW'  MKM One-Mile Shoot-out in March which will be held on a 12,000' runway at the California Mojove Air & Space Park. Lots of run-off room for all those claimed 550 or 250 HP Pantera's to run. ;-]>

Check out the MKM Racing web site www.openroadracing.com for more information. I plan to do the One Mile in March or the Texas Big Bend in April, the NORC in May and the B-100 in June and of course the Silver State in September.
I'll also gladly cheer Rowdy and Frank from the sidelines and whoever else can make the Nebraska orr.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com