[DeTomaso] Pantera video

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 02:22:57 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/12/09 23 17 10, Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se writes:

> How can a small distributor hit the firewall? Is the engine mounted too
> far forward, or the firewall to far back, or is the MSD dist taller than
> stock?

I have a stainless steel firewall, which fits over the stock firewall, and
there is insulation sandwiched in between.   I don't know if that is
significant or not.   I haven't checked the clearances etc. carefully.

The MSD might be a bit taller too.   I know the front of my engine screen
squashes the plug wires onto the top of the cap. :<(