[DeTomaso] Pantera video

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 01:04:22 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/12/09 16 17 40, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

> 1:30 into the part 3 video, it almost looks as if they bashed, welded and
> butchered the top of the firewall to clear the big distributor:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0OfK1qOZ0
>

>>>I wish the guy who restored my car had done that.   My distributor
(small-base MSD) is hard-up against the stainless steel firewall, and I have a
sneaking suspicion that this may be to blame for the sub-8-cylinder running
condition which has been plaguing me off and on (and now mostly on) for quite
some time.

At the next tech session at my house, I'm gonna sic somebody on that while
I handle nutsy-boltsy stuff on Lori's car (removing her cooling pipes and
radiator and replacing them with new ones).