[DeTomaso] Appraiser needed in Dallas Fort Worth area

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 16:43:35 EDT 2009

Carmen,

Here's several really good choices, in no particular order.

John Holmes, professional appraiser, former Pantera  owner.
_john.w.holmes at exgate.tek.com_ (mailto:john.w.holmes at exgate.tek.com)

Frank Jerome, professional restorer, Pantera owner.
_arush71 at hotmail.com_ (mailto:arush71 at hotmail.com)

Kevin Govett, KG Performance, Pantera owner.     _kgovett at tx.rr.com_
(mailto:kgovett at tx.rr.com)

Can you tell me anything about the car(s)? Location? Current owner? We have
 pretty active club here and may be able to give you some first hand info
before  getting too far into it. Let me know if I can help.

Jeff Detrich
6559
(972) 333-3368

In a message dated 10/12/2009 3:08:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,