[DeTomaso] Need help: Mangusta front wheel axle / bearings and front turn signals

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 08:32:37 EDT 2009

Juergen,
Regarding the wheel bearing, take the other side apart and see if it is the same.  I recall that mine had a slotted washer and a hole in the spindle for a cotter key.

The turn signal hangs down, fastened by two small bolts that screw into fasteners attached to the body.  They occupy the small opening just below the headlights.  The top of the hole has a horizontal flat with the two holes.

For help on many mechanical issues go to <Mangustainternational.com>.
Be sure to grease the hidden upper ball joints.

There is no interchangeable parts list that I know of.

The rear axles and u-joint carriers are parts from Lift-A-Loft products.
--
All the best, Dick Ruzzin.