[DeTomaso] Recommendations for Deck Lid Struts THAT WORK

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Oct 11 08:34:49 EDT 2009

>From a lurker,
 I have to agree with Chucks' findings @ the Pantera Research Institute Consumer Reports Division. I've
had a set of struts from Dennis on my car for 6 years & they're just right for my car that has a wing. All
the correct hardware was provided for a simple installation. What I like about them is that you can set
the decklid at any level desired and not worry about it moving up or down from where you set it. Just the
right pressure to hold it in place & very light pressure to move it up or down. I'm a happy camper. :o))

Bob Radefeld     #5042