[DeTomaso] FW: Recomendations for Deck Lid Struts THAT WORK

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:39:19 EDT 2009

Like I said before, I've been extremely happy with the ones I got from
Larry Stock.   16 years actually, and still going strong (but not TOO
strong!) :>
)
****The shocks I bought from Larry Stock for a decklid with a wing did not
work at all. My shocks were getting tired, and would sometimes hold the
decklid open and sometimes would slam the decklid on your head.

I ordered replacement shocks from Larry for a decklid with wing, and it was
far weaker than what I had. I gave them away, I think.

So his may work for a stock rear decklid, but sure didn't work for one with
a wing. So it depends what you are looking for.