[DeTomaso] 1972 detomaso gumball pantera

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 00:58:19 EDT 2009

> Hello Friends ,
> Does anyone have a set of chrome front bumpers (pre L)they would like to
> get rid of at a decent price ?

To clarify--you need 1972 Pre-L bumperettes (rounded inner corner...)

Mike (who unfortuately has a spare set of 1971 Pre-L bumperettes (square
inner corner...)

Mike,

>From the Registry, his car would need the "round-wrap" variety.

There are round wrap, round non-wrap, flat-wrap, and flat non-wrap versions for the front.

You currently have the L style front... how do your turn signals mount?
Do you have the front L turn pods?  I can't tell from the Registry photos.

Chuck