[DeTomaso] My little repaint project is growing....

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Sat Oct 10 13:01:44 EDT 2009

I installed a new roller bearing when I rebuilt the current motor, and I
also installed one in the loaner motor I had while doing the rebuild.
Both had had automatic transmissions and thus did not have any bearing
at all.

Call me new school, EFI and all ;-)

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21