[DeTomaso] My little repaint project is growing....

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 12:03:08 EDT 2009

The bronze ones are one soft piece that last a long time, The needle bearings are hardened rollers that may last longer but if it fails it can ruin your tranny nose.  Sometimes simple is better. I run a bronze one.  Call me old school.  Good point about it not being magnetic. Marlin Jack makes one.  Bill 1362