[DeTomaso] The Fake Pantera Lives????

Torbjørn Harlem torbharl at online.no
Sat Oct 10 05:46:00 EDT 2009

well that`s the way it ialways is.
Money talk.

Torbjorn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: boyd casey
  To: Torbjørn Harlem
  Cc: JDeRyke at aol.com ; detomaso at realbig.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] The Fake Pantera Lives????

  The last time this car was on e-bay it was actually listed under the Detomaso  and Pantera category. I don't think the current seller is claiming the car is an authentic Detomaso. When the first seller listed it as a Detomaso And I contacted him and several other people from the list contacted him and we all told him his car was not a Detonaso Pantera and he needed to modify his ad to reflect the actual nature of the car he was attempting to sell. He ignored us and actually got quite rude and told us to mind our own business. When I contacted E-bay they did absolutely nothing. They didn't care and they made no effort  to modify or pull the listing. All e-bay is interested in is collecting their fees. I was very surprised I thought ebay would try to block fraudulent listings when they were pointed out. I even got the California state police involved. Ebay didn't seem to care.

  Boyd