[DeTomaso] Mustang Bullet Wheels on my Pantera

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 22:35:00 EDT 2009

Wheels and tires seem like a popular topic for Pantera owners.
I recently purchased a set of aftermarket Mustang Bullet wheels for my 72 Pre-L
17X8 for the fronts and 18X9 for the rears
I used 225 45 17 and 275 45 18 Continental Contact 2 tires
No clearance issues and they seem to fill the wheel wells right
The wheels cost me a total of $500 delivered and another $1000 for tires
The front tires are W rated and the rears Y
I'm happy......here's a link to the photos on the POCA site.