[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 63, Issue 8- Vins

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 11:02:42 EDT 2009

I agree that all the scamming people are not helping
the rest of the world... some would take atvantage of their
mother if they could.

My point is when someone came up to my Shelby Mustang
clone there were some that appreciated the car for what is
was and how close it was done the way Shelby did it... others
would go over to the vin and say... yea six cylinder car... blah blah

Every car I have ever had has been modified by me in some way
I once looked at a 1967 Gt 500 with a 100 miles on a full restoration
and my wife asked me "what are you going to do with it"
great question because I couldn't race it.. modify it or even
work on it as it was already done... I need to hot rod them
so if it is not pure then off I go

My Firebird Trans Am clone cost me $300 dollars and was
towed to my house with my wife wondering what the hell I was thinking
A week later I bought Koni Oil shocks for $350 then she really
knew I had a problem

Bob Benson- Panteras are different

I did see Neil Young at the game but he was busy
so I did not ask if he still owned Lionel Trains