[DeTomaso] Only high beam lights...

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 19:07:11 EDT 2009

Thomas,

I have repaired a few turn signal switches which had a High Beam  Flash
option on the stalk. With headlamps on in Low Beams (the stalk in the aft
position), if the driver pulled the stalk further aft, the High Beams would turn
 on as long as the stalk was held aft.

The great majority of turn signals I have repaired do not have this
function. The switch plates of all the turn signals I have seen have the holes
for mounting the switch needed to flash the High Beams, but they do not have
the  switch.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com