[DeTomaso] My little repaint project is growing....

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Oct 8 14:56:13 EDT 2009

Charlie,

It was common practice, "in the day", to just drain the gas tank, flush it
out with a bit of water, then hook it to the exhaust pipe of a running car.
This filled the tank with fumes that will not explode.

Save the money and don't pull the motor. Body shop pulling a Pantera
motor.....eeeekkkk. (Excluding Bill's shop).

Larry (no more Pandora's) - Cleveland