[DeTomaso]   distributor & coil recommendations

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 20:36:17 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/09 4:34:49 PM, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> If I was starting from scratch, I'd go with a nice stock FordDuraspark
> for the universal availability of parts; rather nice on a road trip.

Agreed, noting that it is a stock part for a Ford 460 available anywhere
and a drop in to the 351-C even using the same cast iron gear. I'd add a late
'80s Ford e-coil to forestall the old overheat-and-rupture-the-can-of-oil
style coil. This is also a drop in for a Duraspark 2 conversion. FWIW- J
Deryke