[DeTomaso] The Fake Pantera Lives????

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 20:34:57 EDT 2009

Mike,
I have a bridge in Brooklyn that has a VIN number on it but I am sure it is fake even though it is on a tag that is exactly the same as the original.
That does not mean that someone was trying to fool me, it just means that the original owner was very interested in using authentic branding techniques to verify the production.

I have it in my garage, it is part of a train set that I have had since I was ten. The train set is a genuine Loinel and isn't trying to fool anyone.
--
All the best, Dick Ruzzin.