[DeTomaso] Only high beam lights...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 10:28:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/09 6 03 18, gaino at earthlink.net writes:

> Henrik, I'm not going to try and call the problem, but one of the first I
> did to 1362 was the lamp relay. I had no idea of what I was doing but I
> followed the instructione carefully and it worked.  here is a link
> http://www.panteraplace.com/page116.htm

While that's a good idea, it won't affect the function of the lights.   The
problem is almost assuredly either within the switch, or the connector
between the switch and the main wiring harness.

Mike (who knows practically nothing about electricity so take that with the
appropriate rock-sized grain of salt!)