[DeTomaso] 1972 gumball detomaso pantera

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 6 14:48:24 EDT 2009

Robert, Glad to hear your having work done. The original size intermeidate pipes from the headers to the muffs are too small to start with. You know the old saying "If you want to make it run, you have to let it breathe" Doubling the dia of a pipe increases it's capacity by 4 times. I run 2.5 inc pipes to gutted muffs. I'm sure others will chime in, but I would not worry too much about the headers fitting stock pipes. You know I am the paint and body guy. How far are you going with this refresh?  Bill