[DeTomaso] Short Tail Light Studs & Screws???

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Mon Oct 5 13:19:55 EDT 2009

Ask Larry Finch
------Original Message------
From: Ken Green
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Oct 5, 2009 10:06 AM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Short Tail Light Studs & Screws???

I was trying in mount a pair of new tail lights and had 2 issues:

 1)  The studs just barely reach through the body,  they seem pretty tight in the plastic, can I screw then out and put in longer studs without risking cracking the plastic they screw into?

 2)  The screws that attach the lens to the back piece just barely engage the back piece, they look like number 6 one inch screws.  It that what I'm stuck with?

 Ken